Wednesday, July 04, 2007

R. Mouret at Net A Porter

Sacre bleu!

This petit morceaux of fashion news is most certainly going to make all you online couture shoppers quiver with excitement: Roland Mouret will be sold on the web exclusively by Net-A-Porter!!

Mouret is a Paris-born, London-based jack of all style trades, having already been a model, stylist, art director -- and now designer. His fan legion extends all the way from high-falutin' magazine editors to the red carpet-dwellers (hello, Demi Moore in the emerald green number a few years ago). The aesthetics of Mouret's label walks on the side of structured and fitted, emphasizing the female form and extremely flattering with its rich color palettes.

Je t'aime Roland.










I'm Lovin' it: If you were ever obsessed with Tinkerbell, then you'll be equally obsessed with these sandals from Pixie Mart in both the "Jackie" (in brown) and "Portobello" (in cream) styles. Now that the beach weather has finally, finally arrived in our fair city, it's really become time to strap on the sandals.








I'm Over it: Sitting inside while all my pals are frolicking at the beach. In 28 degree celsuis weather. Yeah, we're Canadian and my buds all took the American July 4th holiday off. I was thisclose to calling in sick, at the behest of my friend Stephanucci. But I'm too much of a good girl. Damn me!



Art of the Day: Discovered on the streets of gay Paree, this urban rendition of the old school Tetris game makes me think of my childhood, sitting in the car engaging in numerous kid-catfights with my sister while trying to win at Tetris on my Gameboy. In fact, I think I may have hit my l'il sis over the head with it. Hey, people just gotta learn not to bother me while I'm concentrating! 'Cause apparently sometimes I get a leeeeetle bit snappy. And agro.









* Photos property of Google Images, woostercollective.com, pixiemart.com and are used solely for commentary purposes

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..

happy wheels unblocked | qwop unblocked | unblockedgames.eu | sesxebi | unblocked games

7:49 AM  
Blogger Regina Hilary said...

The war between humans, orcs and elves continues. Lead your race through a series of epic battles, using your crossbow to fend off foes and sending out units to destroy castles. Researching and upgrading wisely will be crucial to your success!
slitherio | unfair mario 2 | age of war 2
The game controls are shown just under . Movement mechanisms primarily include acceleration and tilting controls.
cubefield | tank trouble | happy wheels |gold miner |
age of war 6 | duck life

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice. Thanks for sharing!
happy wheels | friv | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me
restaurants near me

10:23 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

It is a great article. You will surely like this also because it is a great stufff
Papa Louie 2

Run 3 | Stick Run 2 |friv4school | girls go games
unblocked games

Papa's Bakeria

3:23 AM  
Blogger alicetaylor123 said...


I’m glad you enjoyed it. Those are great habits! Thank you for sharing.

http://word-cookies-answers.com

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home