Friday, May 25, 2007

All Things Ford

My good friend Oli dG. is taking off for the big, bad American east coast in less than a week after landing himself a great gig at an international law firm in Midtown, on the island that is Manhattan.

This means two things:

1. He will be forced -- by me -- to become my supplier/shipper of the Bond No. 9 Eau du Parfum collection that is SO hard to find here in Vancouver -- and not to mention a tad bit more expensive. After all, he'll be closer to their Bond Street (go figure!) headquarters and to Bergdorfs than I'll be. I WILL own every fragrance in the collection, just you see. My first one? The Bryant Park Fashion Week scent, naturally.







2. He will have to get his natty, sharp new suits, ties, shoes, cufflinks, cologne and other such related mens' fare from the new Tom Ford store on venerated -- but never duplicated -- Madison Avenue. There's no better way to walk into a deposition, court room or judge's quarters than in a Tom Ford three-piece. No objection here.

Speaking of Mister Tom, if you're just as big of a Ford fag-hag as I am, read and drool over the new New York Magazine article on fashion's First Man.

Haute Hippie Ford.

Has a nice ring to it, n'est pas?







I'm Lovin' it: Doing design-related research at work today, I came across this revamped confessional created by HULGER. Looks like something I'd probably need to start visiting on Sunday nights, when the debauchery of my weekends are finally over.







I'm Over it: Isn't it 5 pm already?! It's RBVF...I mean, TGIF....


Jewelry of the Week: This "Heartbreak" necklace by Chia Ha Paura. I love how it comes with a mini hachet to obliterate the white heart, if you feel so inclined after some completely unworthy fella has really left you crushed. A stress reliever that's a thousand times better than those cheap, sponge-y balls they sell at the drugstore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home