Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sneak-in' Around

Have you seen Marc Jacobs lately??

His rehabbed, short-haired self has gotten amazingly buff and -- gasp! -- kind of hot. Too bad he only likes to be good friends with ladies, if you know what I'm sayin'.

You know what else is hot?

This Vans by Marc Jacobs limited edition collection.

And seeing as how my ankle is still defunct after nearly three weeks of sprained-ness, I may just have to invest in the Vans empire for awhile.

It might not be so bad being a sneaker pimp.







I'm Lovin' it: The black-and-white short film Wendybird from SoCal-born, Paris-based designer Erin Fetherson, which is directed by Ellen von Unwerth and showcases Fetherston's Autumn/Winter 2006 collection. I know, I know, the collection is seasons old but the film -- starring a surprisingly adorable Kirsten Dunst -- is destined to be a fashion classic.







I'm Over it: Long weekend recoveries, this one having been preceded by the Joel Plaskett show at The Commodore on Friday, hopping to a trio of nightspots on Saturday (limo ride courtesy of O. dG and ensuing 20,000 pics taken by Sher-Bear), the Nordic Trax DJ line-up show at The Commodore on Sunday and followed by a 1:30 pm sleep-in/Seinfeld TV marathon all-day session on Monday with the 1059 crew. Actually, this sounds like an "I'm Lovin' it" post more and more...

Track of the Day: "Singin' In The Rain" remix by Mint Royale, an absolutely fantaculous electronica group out of Manchester, England. I have love, love, loved that Gene Kelly song-and-dance since I was a chubby kid wishing I was in ballet slippers instead of on piano bench, so I take this remix to heart. Big ups to Mint Royale's Neil Claxton and Chris Baker.





www.myspace.com/mintroyale



* Photos property of Google Images, fashionweekdaily.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home